A selection of some our most recent projects includes:
Archaeology & Heritage:
- Archaeological monitoring & excavation in advance of quarrying at Ardenagh, Co. Wexford.
- Archaeological monitoring & excavation in advance of quarrying at Powerstown, Co. Carlow.
- Archaeological monitoring of groundworks along the route of the Norman Way Heritage Trail, Co. Wexford.
- Heritage appraisal of selected sites along the Norman Way, Co. Wexford.
- Heritage tourism appraisal for Duncannon Fort, Co. Wexford.
- Archaeological assessment & testing at Park, Wexford.
- Archaeological excavation at South Main Street, Wexford.
- Archaeological assessment & testing, Castlegrace, Co. Carlow.
- Archaeological excavation in advance of conservation works at the Crimean War Memorial in the Irish National Heritage Park, Wexford.
Built Heritage & Conservation:
- Conservation management plan, site interpretation & archaeological services at St. Mary’s Church & Graveyard, New Ross, Co. Wexford. St. Mary’s Church is a National Monument.
- Conservation report for St. Catherine’s Church, Tacumshin, Co. Wexford.
- Conservation plan & built heritage survey for Duncannon Fort, funded by Wexford County Council and The Heritage Council. Duncannon Fort is a National Monument.
- Conservation consultancy & archaeological services for conservation of St. Dubhan’s Church, Co. Wexford, a National Monument.
- Conservation consultancy and archaeological services for the past three years for conservation of sections of New Ross town wall. Project grant-aided by the Irish Walled Towns Network.
- Built heritage survey and assessment at South Main Street, Wexford.
- Management of conservation works at mud-walled house and farm buildings, Wexford.
- Management of conservation works at St. John’s graveyard, Wexford.
- Public talks in Co. Wexford libraries on the heritage of the historic graveyard and maritime Wexford.
- Public engagement event & procurement of geophysical survey survey services for Colclough Walled Gardens, Tintern, Wexford.
- Co-ordinator of Wexford Walled Towns Day, a public event for Heritage Week, for the past 4 years.
- Public engagement with experimental archaeology group at the Irish National Heritage Park, Wexford.